The address of daily crypto and token news
Bitcoin
£67,421.69
+4624.59
Ethereum
£3,590.43
+120
Litecoin
£89.62
-0.74
DigitalCash
£38.93
+0.88
Monero
£149.88
-1.53
Nxt
£0.00
0
Ethereum Classic
£35.08
+1.65
Dogecoin
£0.18
+0.03
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Large Companies Are Interested In Much More Than Bitcoin And Ethereum

Companies are taking fairly radical steps in cryptocurrency investments. Although many cryptocurrency options came on the agenda in the 2021 timeframe, it is possible to see a similar process in operation today.

0 14

A Coinbase employee commented on the investment habits of large institutions. According to the report, he said that institutions are not only interested in Bitcoin and Ether. This was a well-known investment method in the past, but it was put on hold with the 2021 crisis. Can we expect a new wave targeting other coins and investment methods in Bitcoin to come back on the agenda? This is a question that needs to be asked.

The Basket Content Of The Companies Seems To Be Quite Large

David Duong, head of institutional research at Coinbase, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the U.S., said institutional investors are no longer just interested in Bitcoin and Ether.

David Duong, who is responsible for institutional research at Coinbase, perhaps the most important firm acting as a bridge for institutional cryptocurrency investment in the U.S., described the profile of institutional investors coming to the exchange in a YouTube broadcast.

Skepticism About Bitcoin And Ethereum Prevails

Half are unfamiliar with Bitcoin and Ether

According to Duong, institutional clients are increasingly investing in products other than Bitcoin and Ether.

I claim this because I have observed it myself. 55 percent of Coinbase’s institutional investors are primarily interested in bitcoin and ether, but the remaining 45 percent have significant holdings in altcoins.

Large Companies Are Interested In Much More Than Bitcoin And Ethereum

Overall, there is a lot of interest in ecosystem products. We are currently in a period of weakness. Keep in mind that this correlation is decreasing as more and more people follow the Fed. So there are situations where we can be positive all around in the long run.

JPMorgan Is Not Even Listening To Jamie Dimon

According to Duong, even JPMorgan, one of the largest banks in the United States, is interested in cryptocurrencies.

The industry is constantly evolving. There is no turning back now. Even JPMorgan’s own CEO is being ignored. No matter how much he protests, the bank is busy with other activities. It has various crypto investments, from infrastructure to other sectors.

Duong also explained that Coinbase considered creating its own coin and blockchain several times in 2018 and 2019, but ultimately decided against it because it would not benefit consumers.

You may be interested in:

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy